Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer time and the livin's easy

MY TOP 5 SUMMER ESSENTIALS



1. Rainbow flip flops- the most comfortable, durable leather flip flops ever. Available in a variety of styles and colors Rainbows have arch support and mold to your feet. They even come with a warranty, but you probably won't need to use it or have to buy a new pair every year!

2. Summer tote bag- in the summer I need a carry-all that's stylish and functional, cute enough to look great with any outfit, yet strong enough to hold all the gear I lug with me on trips and to the beach. This year I choose on from Coach(only $90 at the factory store!!)

3. Gladiator sandals- as of last year, Roman sandals have become my summer staple. This silver snakeskin leather pair from Nine West is great for traveling: lightweight, easy to pack, and great for walking the streets of NYC or anywhere in comfort and style.

4. Oversized sunglasses- a must have for summer! these Betsey Johnson frames offer 100% UV protection and their large frames protect practically all of my face from the sun's rays. The round lenses offer a mod twist to all my outfits.

5. Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 30 Daily Moisturizer- I never leave the house without putting this on. This moisturizer is so light and doesn't clog my pores or leave a shiny flim on my face. It works great under makeup and gives me the sun protection I need without the messiness of applying sunscreen.

No comments: