Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm bAAAck!




Top: BCBGirls, Cami: Elle (Kohl's), Pants: Proenza Schouler for Target, Sneakers: Keds, Cuff: Hi Ho Silver 

Well hopefully I haven't lost my entire reader base by taking a break from blogging, but if you're still here you can take a look at what I wore to school on Friday (sorry for the blurry photo).  This batwing shirt is one of my favorite tops, but I find it a bit difficult to wear at times.  There are only a few things I can wear it with, as the sleeves are so exaggerated.  I bought these pants a while ago and they are very comfy.  They have a slight flair at the bottom.  I rolled them to adapt to the Spring weather.  Also, they have a satin tuxedo stripe down each leg which you can't see in the photo.  I promise to keep you updated on my outfits regularly again, so don't forget to check back!

Great song for chillin out on a Sunday afternoon:
The XX- Basic Space

No comments: