Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Changes




1. Dries Van Noten F/W 10,  2. Burberry Prorsum F/W 10,  3. Zero + Maria Cornejo F/W 10,  4. Thakoon F/W 10
Well, change is upon me and many of my friends and those who went to school with me may be gawking at the difficult task of having to look perfectly put together everyday of the week.  While this will surely be challenging I have decided on the uniform that I will be wearing next year.  So I'll basically be combining comfy oversized tops with skinny pants, jeggings, leggings, or tights (I might try harem pants but don't hold your breath) and swingy short skirts.  I'll be all about comfort and proportion and I'll probably stick with my favorite fall colors of grey, navy, and black while incorporating pops of color and shine where appropriate.  This may sound a bit boring to you but trust me I have great ideas for the fall season.  And if I had to choose what to carry my books in they would be nice and snug inside this J. Crew Exhibitor Mega Tote:
J.Crew.com 

No comments: