Monday, August 9, 2010

Jeaneology






One thing I essential to my fall wardrobe is jeans.  I wear jeans practically everyday in the fall and winter months so it is important that I have a wide variety of styles to keep my look unique everyday.  I recently bought a pair of medium and a pair of dark rinse skinny jeans but my denim wardrobe for this fall will not be complete unless I get a pair of jeggings (honestly I kinda hate this word but it is so much faster to say than denim leggings), a pair of motocross skinnies, a pair of black skinnies, a pair of barely boot cut jeans, and a chambray or denim shirt.  I was a bit skeptical of the denim-on-denim trend but I have seen it pulled off very nicely and I intend to try it when the weather is right.  I love jeans so much and I will continue to wear my colored, tie-dyed, and wide leg trouser jeans this fall.  If I had unlimited funds for jean purchases I would buy these but since I don't, I think I might have a DIY project on my hands shortly.



Proenza Schouler F/W 2010 Hand painted jeans

No comments: