Friday, February 5, 2010

We've Got the Vision, Now Let's Have Some Fun




Cropped Swing Jacket: Elle (from Kohl's), Black T-Shirt: Wear Wicked, Black Tank Top: Blue Chic (from Charolette Russe), Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters, Boots: Steve Madden, Stretch Bracelet: Gift from a friend, Black Leather Bag: BCBGirls

Sorry for all the mirror pics lately, I've been pretty lazy/busy. This silvery/grey swing jacket from Kohl's is actually of really good quality. The fabric is of nice weight and the pattern has a very nice texture to it. It is one of those affordable pieces that I really love. I picked up a very cute and flirty Jill Stuart lace dress from Bloomingdale's today. It was featured in the December/January issue of Teen Vogue and I can't wait to wear it to my school's upcoming semi-formal. I'll post pictures of it in a few weeks.

Can you believe Fashion Week is almost upon us? The last few weeks have gone by so quickly. I am ready for Spring and the return of floral prints, but I'm also looking forward to what we'll be wearing next winter. Not to get to far ahead of myself, I've posted with some pictures that remind me of the look I sported today. These are from one of my favorite spring 2010 collections: Prada.





Photos: Style.com

No comments: