Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Promonition








Prom is fast approaching.  I can't wait to dress up and see what my other friends will be wearing.  Pre-prom is such a stressful time, there is so much to prepare for and choosing the right dress is sometimes very difficult.  I have had the good fortune to have only tried on 3 dresses for both of my school's proms.  I wore this Nicole Miller Collection Crepe Du Chine Gown last year.  As soon as I put it on, I know it was the one.  I tried on one more after that just because, but it didn't even compare.  I wore my J. Crew pearl necklace, which has now become one of my signature jewelry pieces, and the Guess by Marciano heels you saw in my New Year's post.  Although I am not sure I love this year's gown as much as last year's, I can't wait to show it to you!

Middle Image: nicolemiller.com

No comments: