Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year's Eve Sparkle and Shine

New Year's Eve

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.  I definitely did and with my new camera I hope to improve the content of this blog and show you some more photos.  Unfortunately, I did not capture my Christmas outfit, but I plan to return to posting my looks very soon.  In the meantime I will tell you what I didn't get for Christmas, an outfit for New Year's Eve.  There is nothing like breaking out the sparkle for the season, and this Silence and Noise Lords Leaping dress from Urban Outfitter's 12 Days of Dresses does the trick.  I love that it features 2-way sequins that are black on one side and silver on the other.  You can change your look with a slide of your hand.  Add any of these accessories and you are ready to party in style.  So if you're not snowed in, head out to the mall and get your shine on!  

No comments: