Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

Top 10 of 2010

As you all know, 2010 was a huge year for me.  Living in New York City, volunteering at and watching my first 4 NYFW shows, and running my 1st half marathon were amazing experiences. Hopefully 2011 holds many more exciting opportunities.  Since it is the last day of the year, I give you (drum roll please) the obligatory end of the year fashion break-down: The Top 10 Trends of '10 (in no particular order).  
  • Combat Boots
  • Military Jacket
  • Jeggings
  • Lace T-shirt
  • Denim-on-Denim
  • Cross body bags/pouches 
  • Fake glasses
  • Rompers/jumpsuits
  • Oversized vintage(looking) sweaters
  • Leather Shorts
And don't forget the biggest fad of the year: SILLY BANDZ!
What was your favorite trend of the year and what styles did you just abhor?? I'd really like to know your opinions so feel free to leave a comment or two.  I'd really appreciate it!  Hope you had a great year!

No comments: