Thursday, June 3, 2010

I wish I could sit in your garden again

 

Beaded Dress: Eci New York, Satin Slingbacks: Mootsies Tootsies, Onyx Earrings: Heigh Ho Silver, Sunglasses: Cynthia Rowley 

I'm sure at this point you were wondering what had happened to me; did I come back from my hiatus only to post twice and then fall off the face of the earth?  No silly! I have spent the last few weeks going on shopping trips that have made me actually dislike shopping somewhat.  I know, impossible right?  After visiting no less than 11 stores on at least 5 days and multiple locations of some stores, I was finally able to find a suitable dress for graduation.  I was frustrated (and somewhat depressed) beyond belief after going home empty handed time after time.  About 2 weeks ago though, I did manage to stumble upon this dress at Macy's.  The Gucci S/S 2010 like print and color story caught my eye and the beading, neckline, and overall style of the dress give even me some curves, plus the fabric is super comfy.  How could I say no?  They beautiful weather, blooming flowers, and my new haircut necessitated a backyard photo session which my mom so nicely agreed to shoot.    


No comments: