Monday, June 7, 2010

Pressing On

Dress and Cami: Elle (Kohl's), Shoes: Calvin Klein, Chalcedony Earrings and Jade/Freshwater Pearl Bracelet: Type 0(-)


Dress: J. Crew, Shoes: Alfani (Macy's), Pearl Necklace and Pearl Earrings: Gifts, Wristlet: Coach

This was a very busy weekend!  Of course, because I was in such a rush to get ready, (or because I was waiting for people to get ready and therefore had no one to photograph me-i don't have a huge tripod either so no timer pics) I didn't have time to take a proper photo in the 1st outfit. So excuse the cropped side photo.  But I did squeeze in these other 2 photos in this J. Crew cotton dress that is good for wearing on 90 degree days (in case you find yourself needing a dress for an event in the dog days of summer).  I also really liked these cork platform peep-toe slingbacks even though they killed my feet.  I find platforms to be superior to shoes like the ones I wore in the 1st photo because they are so much sturdier so you're not wobbling all over the place like a little kid on a humungous bike (wow, what a simile).  The Elle dress has quickly become a favorite of mine and I've found that Kohl's is really vamping up it's contemporary collections with some cute stuff.  This dress isn't available at the Kohl's near my house anymore but there is a cute zippered tank top in the same print that I really like. Hope your weekend was great!   

P.S. It's summer.

No comments: