Tuesday, June 22, 2010

100




I cannot believe that this is my 100th post! A little over a year ago I began writing this blog and I never thought anyone would read it. Although I can't say that I have even close to the number of hits some other blogs get or a huge amount of followers, I have learned that there is a select group of people interested in what I have to say about fashion, art, and travel and this gives me so much joy. I feel that I have grown as a blogger and as a fashion enthusiast and I have big plans that I hope to implement soon to improve the overall quality and content of the Mainstream Misfit. I plan to take my camera with me to restaurants, to post more music, to use better adjectives to describe collections (I think I killed the words, "amazing," "beautiful," "comfy," and "awesome"), and stage better photo shoots. I also have a special surprise in the works to commemorate the 1 year anniversary of Mainstream Misfit that occurred on June 6, 2010. I can't wait to show it to you when it's finished! For now I thought it would be a good idea to make a collage that exemplifies my personal style and leave you with a photo I took to commemorate National Rose Month. Just so you know, I appreciate any input you can give, so please, if you like (or dislike) anything I have on the blog or want me to blog about a particular thing just leave a comment (I honestly get so excited when people do)!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your blog. i check it everyday and you have such interesting things to say! i also follow your polyvore -- you should make more sets! i would love it if you made a post like "a day in my life" and describe what a typical day for you is. or like "a day shopping" and say what you did shopping. keep it up!!!