Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gray Matter



In the summer, neutral colors can be just as important as the bright vibrant prints that we often wear. When I was flipping through a recent issue of LUCKY Magazine I came across a little piece about gray as a great summer neutral. Now, gray is actually one of my favorite colors to wear and you've seen how many times I've wore gray Ts, sweaters, accessories, jeans, skirts, shoes, jackets, and tank tops on the blog so you know that I had to post about it. But just because it's summer doesn't mean that you need to put your gray away. The many shades of this color make it a great alternative to other neutrals like brown, tan, white or black and it looks striking combined with practically any color. Here are some of my favorite gray pieces for summer.

No comments: