Monday, January 10, 2011

And These Here Are My Desires



1. Carrot Cake at the Springfield Diner, 2&3. Zara Shirt, William Rast for Target Skinny Cargo Pants, Nine West Vintage America Collection Boots 
So another weekend has past and I remain here, eating away.  Yes, it is another food photo but the carrot cake I enjoyed at the newly opened Springfield Diner was so good, I just had to tell you about it!  More importantly, I ate it and was still able to fit into my new William Rast for Target cargo pants.  I was hoping to score a new pair of William Rast skinny jeans when I walked into Target the other day, but as only boot-cuts were available in my size I grabbed this pair olive green awesomeness.  I must say I was looking for a pair of pants like this for a while and they fit perfectly for the price, plus they look great with the suede Peroxy boots I received for Christmas.  I flipped the flaps of the boots up at the suggestion of my mother to complete the look.  All of these items are so versatile.  This white blouse is definitely the best purchase I have ever made.  A classic white shirt is an essential in any woman's closet, but the collar, bib front, mother-of-peal buttons, and boyfriend sizing make me love this one even more.  I have worn it with silk and brocade mini skirts, black wool trousers, and jeans.  I goes well with everything.  It is probably my favorite shirt and these boots are on their way to becoming my favorite shoes.  They are slightly distressed at the toe and heel and I've worn them with lace tank-tops and thermal henleys.  Here's to wear-with-everything pieces!

No comments: