Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year, New Look


1. Long Luscious Locks in December 2010 photo credit: Primo
2. Short and Sweet in January 2011
Hey guys!  So now that it's a new year, I figure it's time for a new look (and a new brownie!).  I pulled on my Marc by Marc Jacobs rain boots and braved the elements.  The snow and black ice posed threats to my quests but nothing could keep me from reaching the beauty salon and getting my locks chopped off.  I'm really happy with the way it looks; what do you think?  


Better Together Cookie Brownie
Nearby the salon is a recently opened bake shop, B.T. Baking, a primarily wholesale business that also sells some individual baked goods (I'll follow through with my New Year's resolution tomorrow. . .).  I bought a cookie brownie and an oatmeal raisin cookie for my mom, both humongous and d-i-v-i-n-e.  They are made from scratch with all organic ingredients (thank goodness, now I can tell myself brownies are good for me).  One bite and I knew this was basically the best brownie I'd ever tasted.  I even took home an extra cookie with the buy 2 get 1 free promotion.  Sweet Deal! 

No comments: