Monday, January 24, 2011

Style on File



1. In Fendi  2. In Valentino  3. A more casual look 
(I believe all of these images originated on The Sartorialist at one point or another)
If you're like me, you have a personal style icon.  She might be your mom, your sister, a classmate, or celebrity.  For me, Giovanna Battaglia, stylist and L’Uomo Vogue fashion editor, is my style inspiration.  She can pull off virtually any skirt length imaginable, wears minimal make-up and has an impeccable shoe collection.  She can pull off a variety of looks effortlessly.  To me, she is the epitome of chic.  Like her, I try not to stick to one look; I like to try new things and feel comfortable in a variety of clothing combinations.  No matter what Giovanna is wearing, she always makes it look classic and chic.  What do you think of her style?  Who are your favorite style-setters?

No comments: