Saturday, December 26, 2009

Greeting Cards Have All Been Sent, The Christmas Rush is Through

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! My family and I attended midnight mass at the Cathedral on Christmas Eve. It was so beautiful and a such a meaningful way to begin the Christmas Season.


Cardigan: The Limited, Blouse: Richard Chai for Target, Skirt: Juicy Couture, Tights: Ellen Tracy, Shoes: L.A.M.B., Necklace: Gift from my Advent Angel

I wore the above outfit to mass. This outfit has some of my favorite pieces in it; namely the Juicy skirt and L.A.M.B. Deven flats. Not only did the shoes go well with the rest of the outfit, but they were also very practical and comfortable. I wore heels to midnight mass last year and that was NOT a smart idea!


Jacket: DKNY Jeans, Blouse: Richard Chai for Target, Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters, Shoes: L.A.M.B., Mesh Cuff Bracelet: Heigh Ho Silver, Necklace: Advent Angle Gift from a past year

I wore this outfit to celebrate Christmas with the family. I usually don't wear jeans to the family party but I'm glad I did since I had to endure unexpected traffic that lead to a 4 hour car ride to the destination. What a way to spend Christmas! But it was worth it to see my family members again.


The Tree In Rockefeller Center

Today I spent the day after Christmas in Rockefeller Center. I love going to the Rock to see the tree every year and squeeze in some ice skating if I'm lucky. Although it was raining and I go every year, I still managed to take some touristy photos. I returned from New York today and I am pretty tired but I'm hoping to hit the mall for some after-Christmas shopping tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed your holiday!

No comments: