Friday, December 11, 2009

I Got Chills, They're Multiplyin'




Happy Friday (almost Saturday)!!
Today, I thought it I would share the story of the beautiful shoes that I spotted a week ago. They are fabulous L.A.M.B. Deven perforated metallic and patent leather flats I discovered hidden in the sale racks of Baltimore Pike Shoes. The minute I tried them on, I knew I had to have them and at a 90% discount off the price they would have been in a department store, it would have been a sin NOT to buy them. Since the Fashion Show was the next day, I wasn't sure how much money I'd need there so I held off my purchase. Fortunately I didn't spend too much the next day, went to the store to pick them up and ended up paying less than the sale price on the box! Don't you just love it when that happens?

No comments: