Sunday, December 20, 2009

Red Stained Snow

Sorry about the slowdown in posts. A huge snowstorm + a cold I came down with on Friday has basically left me inside the house where I have been drinking copious amounts of french vanilla hot chocolate and tea while reading New Moon and catching up on episodes of Glee. So needless to say, I haven't worn an post worthy outfits or gone shopping. But once the roads are cleared of snow, I intend to go to the mall to find the perfect shade of red lipstick. I wonder if I'm brave enough to pull it off. I'll update you when I finally try it! Anyway, it's almost Christmas!!! Get in the spirit!



Red Lips at Dolce & Gabbana F/W 09 Photo: Style.com



Applying Red Lipstick at Gucci F/W 09 Photo: Style.com



Rouge Dior Lipstick in Red Premiere Photo: Sephora.com



Revlon Matte Lipstick in Really Red Photo: Walmart.com

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

Thanks for sharinng this