Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tis the Season

Although Black Friday was the start of the holiday shopping season, I chose not to face the crowd of crazed mall-goers fighting to get the best bargain. Instead, I waited until my school's Christmas Luncheon and Fashion Show to begin my Christmas shopping. There were many great vendors there today and I scored a really cool sliver chain bracelet from Hi Ho Silver and picked up a gift for my cousin. The fashion show featured some great evening-wear looks from Elizabeth Maar Boutique and Just Girls.
For the event I decided to debut one of my favorite Fashion U purchases:




Dress: H&M, Heels: Calvin Klein, Fresh Water Pearl and Rose Quartz Earrings: Type 0(-)

This dress calls to mind not only the lingerie centered aspects of Christian Dior's Couture Collection, but also the nude-colored minimalism seen on on the Spring 2010 runways:


Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall 2009


Celine SS/2010
Photos:Style.com

Also, on my way home I bought a pair of amazing silver L.A.M.B. flats for an incredible price. Will post about them soon.

No comments: