Friday, December 4, 2009

To Tie-Dye For

Happy Friday! Since today was a tie-dye themed dress down for the seniors at my school I felt that it was the perfect time to wear my tie dyed jeans. My look was inspired by the Balmain Collection that I absolutely loved.


Cropped Jacket: H&M, Shirt: Mossimo by Target, Jeans: Levi's, Flats: Rocket Dog

Balmain SS/09 Photo: Style.com

Also, I thought this would be the perfect transition into my post about the cool tie-dye looks that designers presented for SS/2010. These are not your average psychedelic T-shirts; designers fused these prints onto cocktail dresses as well as casual Ts. Here are a few of my favorites:


Tory Burch SS/2010


Blumarine SS/2010


Proenza Schouler SS/2010


Proenza Schouler Resort 2010

All fashion photos: Style.com
This is a look I saw in the December 2009 issue of Lucky Magazine that describes pairing tie-dyed t-shirts with classic box jackets, an idea I fell in love with instantly. It's fun way to dress up a casual look. If you want to see more of these spring looks click on the link above. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: