Friday, January 8, 2010

And anything to make you smile, It is my better side of you to admire



Long Sleeve Shirt: Martin + Osa, Sleeveless Tank: Lacoste, Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters, Over-the-Knee Boots: Steve Madden, Cuff: Heigh Ho Silver

I am so excited because my suede Blondee over the knee boots arrived only 3 days after I ordered a new pair, since the ones I originally received for Christmas were a bit too small. They were perfect for this cold weather, and though they never stayed up over my knee for more than a minute they looked good slouched and were so comfy.



Love the mini-wedge



and the elastic detail in the back.




I also said I'd post about this bracelet so here it is. The antiqued look of the silver is amazing and the bracelet adds a dose of tough-chic to any look.

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: