Thursday, January 21, 2010

Golden Globes 2010 Top Ten (Finally!)

Finally, almost a week late, my favorites from the Golden Globes! I would have posted these earlier except I've been soo busy studying (haha) for exams. The rain on Sunday did not stop the stars from donning some daring and darling dresses. So here are my top ten + 1. What looks do you like the best?

Best Short:

Ginnifer Goodwin in Vionnet


Classiest:

Kate Winslet in YSL


I Just Liked It:

Rose Byrne in Lanvin


Best Sparkles

Jennifer Garner in Atelier Versace


Best White

Kate Hudson in Marchesa


Best Dressed Newcomer:

Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta


Best Vintage:

Penélope Cruz in Armani Privé


Best Pleats:

Maggie Gyllenhaal, in RM by Roland Mouret


Most Romantic:

Emily Blunt in Dolce & Gabbana


Best Ruffles:

Christina Hendricks in Christian Siriano


+ 1: When I'm Old I Want to Be Her

Helen Mirren in Armani Privé

All photos: Style.com

No comments: