Friday, January 15, 2010

Tools of the Trade



So last Sunday, when I was coloring my illustrations for a story I wrote for Spanish class, I thought my Prismacolor markers would be a good subject for a post. If you are a fashion illustrator or just want a new set of markers to use for your school projects, these are the ones for you. They come in a plethora of colors and have great coverage and vibrancy. Gone are the days when I colored my designs with colored pencil (also Prismacolor, the best). Here's a rough rendering of some dresses I designed a couple years back for my Fashion Concepts and Illustrations class, they didn't make the final collection but they show of the quality of the markers.





I was feeling lazy today, so I didn't put much effort into getting dressed. Wore my favorite T-shirt though. I got it on my SoHo shopping trip last Spring from Opening Ceremony. It is so soft and I love the fit. If you ever find yourself in SoHo definitely pay a visit to Opening Ceremony, you won't be disappointed!

Oh and since mid-terms are next week I won't be posting much.

No comments: