Friday, January 22, 2010

Inspiration: Koi



I just thought I'd give you a little post to tide you over until tomorrow's post about my day off. It is good to be done exams and not have to worry about a thing! Anyway, I was not sure what to write about until I stumbled upon a photo my mom took of the koi pond in the Urban Outfitters Headquarters at the Philadelphia Navy Yard. This photo reminded me of some of my favorite looks from the Spring Collections but I didn't want to show you only clothing that's old news, so after some searching through the mostly black, white, and grey Pre-Fall collections, I found this Zac Posen gown. His collection was bursting with the colors of Koi: black, orange, and grey, as well as bright red and pink. I must say that I was pretty impressed by the new collections, especially Givenchy. Riccardo Tisci is definitely one of my top 3 favorite designers, but that's a whole other post, so I'll stop rambling and let you enjoy the pictures.


Balenciaga S/S 2010


Calvin Klein S/S 2010


Gucci S/S 2010


Zac Posen Pre-Fall 2010

Runway Photos: Style.com

No comments: