Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Formerly Title-less Post!


Blazer: Proenza Schouler for Target, Yellow Tank Top: Loomstate, White Tank Top: Mossimo Target, Jeans: Levi's, Shoes: Payless, Necklace: J. Crew, Earrings: Gift
The weather here is so rainy and dreary. I tried to pick my spirits up by wearing this outfit to a musical my friend was performing in last night. It was amazingly and so funny. One of my friends was wondering when I was going to wear these jeans again and I wore them the day after she was thinking about them. I love them so much.


When people think of art, the sometimes fail to think of the artistic qualities of furniture or fabric. This is a photo I took at the Met in the mirror of a cool vanity with what I believe to be a Paul Poiret textile in the back, though I'm not too sure I read that correctly. I love how the mirror is held up by two silver peacocks. Got to go, have a great weekend, even if you're stuck in the rain.

No comments: