Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Coveted



(ssense.com)


(shopbop.com)

Three of my favorite pieces from Skirt were the Cupcake Bomber Jacket by Diane Von Furstenberg, and the Pheasant Feather and Ruffled Chiffon Mini Skirts by Haute Hippie. The leather on the jacket was so soft and light, and I love the collar. It's the perfect mix of tough and girlie. The leather is a good weight for the spring weather. The jacket is also available in beige, but I prefer the black.

I couldn't stop staring at these skirts. I love minis and feathers and if I had money I would spend it on the entire Haute Hippie line along with Haute Hippie Nude, which produces the world's greatest, softest, most covetable oversized cardigans made of silk, cotton, and cashmere. These along with HH's cute, flirty dresses, oxfords with attached necklaces, and sequined minis are all available at Skirt.

No comments: