Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm here for you she said, and we can stay for a while


Long Sleeve Shirt: Martin + Osa, Tank top: American Eagle Outfitters, Skirt: Tracy Feith for Target, Belt: My Mom's from the 80s(?), Shoes: Made by Elves, Necklace: J. Crew, Earrings: Gift

Today was the 2nd and last day of Senior Inquiry at Skirt. I really enjoyed my time there. The boutique is well edited and carries some great brands including: DVF, Mainline favorite: Tory Burch, Theory, Cynthia Steffe, Shoshanna, and my new favorite: Haute Hippie. I am lusting after their ruffled leather jacket by DVF, a one shouldered bead detailed Shoshonna dress, Theory oxford shirts, and feathered or sequined Haute Hippie mini skirts. They also carry jeans from such great lines as 7 For All Mankind, Hudson, and AG, amazing shoes for summer, and cute, unique costume jewelry at reasonable prices. I picked up a stunning, sparkling pair of earrings to wear to prom. The women who work at the store are so friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable about the fit of the garments and what to wear to flatter all body types. I am so thankful that they allowed me to help out at the shop with them.

No comments: